All writer’s at some point or another begin to procrastinate instead of write, I tend to do this fairly often. So while I was procrastinating, I created a list of things I’ve don’t in the past solely to procrastinate. I thought that by writing this I’d be holding myself more accountable and maybe I’d procrastinate less. I hope you can relate. Like my Facebook page SassySlone.
- I made a list of things I’ve done to procrastinate.
- Once, I looked through every piece of jewelry I owned to ‘get rid of some things.’ I kept everything and later realized I was just procrastinating.
- I re-read a couple things I had written in hopes of finding inspiration.
- I have a tendency to avoid one days work by creating a to-do-list for the next day.
- I watch Netflix wayyyy too much.
- I googled how to stop procrastinating.
- I created a schedule for myself in the hopes of becoming more productive but it was a total waste of time.
- I’ve read old diary/journal entries and then decided to start another journal.. I never got around to it.
- I downloaded random, free, apps on my phone and played them for longer than I should’ve.
- I’ve looked for songs to inspire or motivate me to write instead of procrastinating.
The list could go on and on but it only took 10 things for me to realize that I need to stop procrastinating and write because if I’m being honest this post was just me procrastinating.